Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That's My Boy Blue!



He's back! The Blue Heron that likes to chill in the pond behind the house. At least I think its a blue heron, I'm no bird expert. I actually tried to snap a picture of him before he took off because he was in such deep water you couldn't see his legs. But I scared him before I could get a shot of that so I'm left with flying off into the distance. I hope one day I'll have a better camera to take these silly pictures instead of this ancient Canon Powershot.

In other news, my Dad is making go to a Hedge Fund seminar tonight. Everything they'll be talking about tonight will probably be way over my head. If this thing was about index funds, that would be more up my alley. On the upside, I think there will be free hors d'oeurves.

No comments: