Sunday, March 6, 2011

Puppy Overload

Hung out with Ben the other day. From that beer festival, Graham and Rich owed Ben money so I decided to deliver that to him while I was in the area.

Of course Ben had to run errands that day so I tagged along to do some dog sitting. Gidget, Maggie, and Tori, I haven't see them for awhile.
Maggie loves this stuffed turtle. At least they're not playing with that floor mat anymore.
I really think pugs are one of the ugliest dogs and I would never in a million years consider owning one. But I can see their appeal as their so ridiculously friendly. At least the pugs I've come across have always been social and nice.
Gidget has put on the pounds since I've seen her last. She must have some fat built up for the winter. Totally understandable.
Tori (yellow lab), tends to do her own little thing. Once she is outside she just wonders off and magically appears back in the house when she seems to be done exploring the great outdoors.
I saw this cool icicle, decided to take a picture of it before breaking it off and throwing it like a spear.

No comments: