Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lame Halloween

My Halloween night was pretty lame. Spent like 8 hours searching and making a costume just to use it for one party. I couldn't even get Rich and John to come out. Something about class at 8 am and a midterm in Physics at 8 am also. What's that all about? Sounds like someone needs to get their priorities straight. I even brought music, candy, and booze for everyone! But no, they would not give in. Well, I did get Rich to not do his homework and sleep in and miss his 8 am class.

The night was spent watching some DZ's play flag football, sippin' on a couple beers, and a good amount Guitar Hero 3. John eventually left me to study for his midterm. So it was just Rich and I. All of sudden I got extremely hungry. We ordered some food for a night snack which consisted of 20 buffalo wings, California fries, and an appetizer platter. California fries are fries baked with bacon sprinkled over them with a river of ranch dressing and a mound of mozzarella cheese on top of that. The appetizer consists of everything fried; two chicken fingers, two jalapeƱo poppers, two onion rings, two mozzarella sticks, with some french fries. I guess I just wanted to satisfy my need to get crunked and extremely greasy unhealthy heart attack food was the next best thing.

Of course Rich spilled some delicious wing sauce on his own couch that he pretty much just cleaned with a carpet cleaner...

Ugh, I should probably go for a run or something. Pretty sure I shortened my life after consuming that meal. I guess I could dance? There was a disco ball...

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I like the disco ball.

I never knew they were called California fries. I just called them "mountain of fries with cheese, bacon and ranch". California fries is much easier.