Thursday, July 3, 2008

SpaghettiOs? Please, I Only Eat Spaghetti-As!

Since i'm a failure at getting a job, my dad thought i should enroll in an online MBA program so i'm not doing completely nothing. i just finished my first two classes a couple weeks ago, Information Systems and Business Ethics.

The information systems class was pretty straight forward and didn't require that much thinking, just regurgitate articles that the professor provided. The ethics class though...was not as easy. i had to like do case studies...and ethics...what's up with that? Any way, i got a pretty good start...all A's on my assignments except the one paper, A- i'm a slacker i know, but still got a 4.0 for the first term. Not hard to do when you're only taking two classes, wish i could have done that for my undergrad.


No comments: