Friday, August 29, 2008

Son of a Bun

Ugh....i am so behind on my blogging. i'm sure the millions of people that read my blog have been dying to read a new post. My crazy motorcycle trip has started and i had planned to make a bunch of random posts before the trip started but that didn't happen.

i then planned to catch up on my random posts while i was on the road but the new HP tablet that my dad had bought can not see the pictures on my flash drive...probably because it is running Vista Home Premium, lame.

This motorcycle trips is going to be ridiculous. i have a feeling something horrible is going to happen. Oh well...should make a good story if something does come up.

i'm so tired every night after a day of riding, but i'm going to attempt to write at least a couple posts during the weeks of the trip.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

um, yes lazyson -- i have been waiting anxiously for you to catch up your posts. so you have at least one blog reader. . . um, no wait. there's me AND my all the voices in my head -- so what, that's like 16 people right there.