Friday, August 1, 2008

Umm....Hi?

Well, haven't blogged for awhile. i'm sure it has something to do with July. Just wasn't feelin' it ya know? i guess July was pretty boring or i have become to lazy to think of stuff to blog about. Its really hard to think of stuff when you live a boring life...i guess i could have blogged about a jelly donut again.

My dad and uncle are planning a motorcycle trip to California and back. You know, the whole route 66 thing. i kind of wanted to go but the bike i have now is only 800cc and the tank is fairly small. Plus my butt hurts after 40 minutes of riding which is pathetic. i would have to get a bigger bike to make that trip more enjoyable.

My parents have been on a cruise for the past 2 weeks. Some Mediterranean thing visiting a million countries and buying who knows what. i wish i could go on a cruise. Not with my parents though. Trips are never crazy awesome with your parents...and i want crazy awesome.

The day after my parents left marie, her family, and cheri arrived from Saudi. So it'll be nice hanging out with them whenever they decide to chill at the house. At least anna still remembers me.

No comments: