Monday, November 26, 2007

Easy Rider

Well, I've had a motorcycle for a couple of months now. Its a 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800cc. So of course it was just a matter of time for my dad to get a bike too. Though they bike he got...I wouldn't exactly say its a motorcycle. More like a luxury car on two wheels. Though I have your typical crazy asian mom that thinks motorcycles are cool one day, then sees some people on Oprah or something that lost someone to a motorcycle accident then thinks that we shouldn't get another motorcycle. Of course you just have to wait a bit until she changes her mind again and you have a small window to get what you want before she changes her mind again...

The bike my dad settled on was the 2008 Honda Goldwing 1800cc. This bike has six cylinders, which is just ridiculous. It also has heated handle bars, heated seats, ABS, a navigation GPS system, CB radio, 4 speaker audio system, and a freak'n AIRBAG.

















So not only did he get the bike, we also got my mom to pick out a sweet helmet with butterflies for herself and even got her to ride on back for like 15 min.















Oh and of course my mom got a jacket with butterflies on it to match.















No comments: