Saturday, November 24, 2007

Egg McMuffin

I have heard a lot about this so called "Egg McMuffin" machine that Paula Deen has. Though I've had a Mcmuffin at Mcdonald's...and it wasn't very good so how could this machine make a good Mcmuffin? Though Ashley eats these almost as much as she eats ramen, and she eats ramen almost as much as she eats string cheese... So I had to try one for myself.

Thought I'd start this meal with a nice glass of apple cider. Pretty sweet pouring action this this shot.

Here Ashley is adding water to this crazy contraption:

The next step is cracking the egg into the crazy little frying pan. She got egg shell in it, she said it wasn't egg shell but I'm so sure it was.

After the egg is in you top it off with this silly plastic grate and then throw on a piece of canadian bacon, of course a piece of pork roll would be so much better.


Next you want to get your plate with your toasted english muffin on it and go ahead and lay a piece of cheese on it.


After you got the cheese on there you toss the meat on it.

Next you want to carefully scoop out the egg, it was stuck to the little pan even though we used some PAM.


After that crazy ordeal, top it off with the other half of the english muffin and whala! we have a egg mcmuffin.

I have to say it was pretty good, I wasn't even hungry and I ate it all. Maybe I should look into getting one of these Paula Deen machines...

1 comment:

Mark Saner said...

Dude your sister got us one of those for our wedding. It is fucking awesome.