Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cookies!

Well, its December again...and that means making cookies and celebrating Christmas. I'm no cookie making all-star, and you can tell that if you witnessed the cookies I made last year, but I stepped it up this year. I've been watching the Food Network non-stop and getting pointers on this tricky art. Okay, maybe I haven't...but I have been watching the Food Network a lot because there is nothing on tv these days...

Every year, the Aunt Janice has all her niece's, their boyfriends, and me over to make cookies. So I can't take all the credit for the amazing cookies below.

I never now which cookie cutter to use...so I just picked the tree, and just made a bunch of those. After getting annoyed with trying to get the cookies onto the cookie sheet...I just pounded a piece of cookie dough with my hand and dropped it onto the baking sheet...

No comments: