Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fiddler On the Roof

After visiting Daisy, we went to the play house. Took a while to get a parking spot and ended up paying 5 bones for parking at the theater. I guess thats an alright deal because you're right there at the theater. For some reason the play house looked bigger 9 years ago.
The play was alright, maybe if there was a live orchestra it would have been better or maybe a fog machine. Okay I wasn't crazy about it, maybe because I was extremely hungry and needed a bagel or something.

After the play we headed over to Peddlers Village to try and get a seat at the Cock n' Bull restaurant. We tried making reservations earlier but failed. When we got there they told us the wait would be at least two and half hours, meaning we'd be sitting down at around 9:30pm. We tried finding another place. Ended up at Hart's Tavern. Waited out in the cold for like 20 min and another 10 min in the Tavern. I entertained myself by blowing "O's" with my breath which I've never done before.
For dinner I had a bowl of French Onion Soup, we also ordered some crazy supreme nachos, Manthan got the cheese nachos (silly vegetarian), some buffalo wings, and for the main course I got the swiss alps burger. I also drank 3 Guinness. I was so full...

The entire village was pretty well lit for Christmas, if only it wasn't so cold that night or maybe if I had some warmer clothes on it would have been more enjoyable.

No comments: