Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jade Empire

My mom just got back from Vietnam a couple days ago. She went over for Tet and help her nephews and nieces celebrate since their parents are in the states now. She was over there for about a month. She didn't want to stay there that long but all the flights to come back sooner were full.

Anyway, my mom is always compelled to buy me something. She asked me several times what i wanted her to get but i couldn't think of anything hoping she wouldn't get me anything. That's never the case, she bought me some jade elephants. i guess they're pretty cool, not sure where to put them. Way cooler than the jade frogs she got me last time...and the time before that. A couple more trips to Vietnam, i could open up my own Jade Zoo...oh the possibilities.

No comments: