Friday, March 28, 2008

Pro Health Yo

If you're not using Crest Pro Health toothpaste you have to throw away whatever you're using, and grab a tube of this sweet toothpaste. It has that clean mint flavor that everyone likes and it doesn't have any crazy colors like other toothpaste. The dye they use to color toothpaste can't be good for you.

Pro Health makes brushing your teeth fun! Well, maybe not. i guess it isn't that great...there is probably crack in it or something and thats the reason i can't get enough of it. This toothpaste has a gritty texture to it, kind of like baking soda. That's a good time, using baking soda for toothpaste. Apparently it makes you mouth smell like poo but i've never had that experience.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use this toothpaste too, and I too love it... I remember thinking, the first time I used it, that this is going to be the toothpaste i use for the rest of my life.