Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Senor Pacos

i already talked about Senor Pacos, i know...but i'm going to write about this great restaurant just because its so fantastic. The first thing to be ordered at Senor Pacos is a couple of double margaritas, but since my parents and myself were pretty thirsty we went ahead and got a pitcher.
After the drinks were ordered and the chips and salsa were placed on the table we ordered their fiesta platter. It has a little bit of everything, but all i really eat are the cheese quesadillas. i've been to this mexican restaurant like a million times, and all i've had for the main course are the ribs and the mixed fajitas on a sizzling platter. This visit was not different and i got myself the fajitas. i hate refried beans though, but i have this 'clean plate' complex and i always find myself eating it....
Every time i have been to this place the manager is always there. i'm not sure where he is from, but whenever my mom sees him all she can say is,"he's as black as night!". i'm sure it doesn't help that he wears a white suit. He's super nice and i can always count on him to give me some free Senor Pacos merchandise...at least a cheesy yellow hat.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Senor Paco manager is a swell guy. I miss him. . . sniff.

Chelle said...

. . . all this time I thought his name was Mr. Azblakaznite.

Unknown said...

Senor Paco's Manager name is Mr. George Devasagayam, he is from India, Chennai. I worked under him for several years he is my Guide, Mentor which made me progress high in my carrier and still growing. - Vasanth working in Eureka forbes as Regional Head.