Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's My Age Again?

i remember hearing the song "What's My Age Again" by blink 182 in ninth grade...the one line " Nobody likes you when you're 23" got my attention. i thought,"that'll be the day, i'll never turn 23..."

But here i am, 23 years old and no body likes me. Sure i got a couple posts on my wall saying "happy birthday" and i got a card and phone call from my sister but she's pretty much has to do that. Of course none of my friends called me. i really thought i would get at least one phone call from a friend wishing me a happy birthday ...but no, no happy birthday phone calls. My parents were busy traveling too, so i didn't even get a phone call from them. Poor lazy son.

But at least i went to a Phillies game..

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Clarification: sista doesn't HAVE to do anything. . . I could have easily kept Babo for myself (it may have even crossed my mind at one point). But I was excited to send a birthday gift to my best and favorite brother in the universe.

I think you have tons of friends who love you. They just probably couldn't get to a computer or phone that day. Or afford a birthday card.

Maybe some of them had a major accident and all their fingers were in casts and they couldn't write, type, or dial? Or maybe rabid squirrels knawed the pads of their finger tips off? Really, there could be a hundred reasons. You shouldn't just jump to conclusions. . .