Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Got Me Some Balls

Since manthan is a vegetarian, we went to the near by Super Fresh to pick him up some veggie burgers. Everything my mom cooks has meat in it, especially on memorial day. Anyway, two seconds after walking into Super Fresh these ping pong balls grab my attention. i'm not much a spontaneous shopper but i felt like i just had to have these pong balls.

So i grabbed them and headed over the the frozen foods section. manthan ended up going with the sun dried tomato and basil patties. i've had them before, they're pretty good. If only they tasted like meat...

Anyway, these are no ordinary pong balls. They're clearly specifically made for beer pong. With their crazy sayings, "i <3 beer", "pong", "pong champ". i'll be pretty much unstoppable with these balls at my disposal. If beer pong was a one player game i'd play it everyday, with water...since i'm trying to watch the carb intake and i can't afford to use that much beer.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Suhweeet balls!!!
I finally concede. You are more obsessed about food than me. I mean, come on - an entire blog devoted mainly to food and food adventures. How can I top that?