Tuesday, May 13, 2008

That's My Boy Blue

My favorite hookah has to be Blue. He's your typical rotating hookah and makes it so much easier to pass the hose around the circle...no crazy awkward maneuvering and what not.

It soon became a pain to set up old blue because the hose started to deteriorate because i decided it was a good idea to clean it with water and soap. i guess that time i got a mouth full of balsamic vinegar and blew it through the hose did not help either...took me forever to get that taste out of my mouth...

While in saudi i bought a replacement hose. The Anaconda...it of course came in blue. i tried finding a blue bowl but all i could find was brown and black...so black will have to do for now until i get some nontoxic paint. The hose is pretty good, its a little bit shorter than my last one but it has a huge handle on it so it takes less energy to smoke it. My kind of hose...the mouth piece is plastic so it will last for a long time.

No comments: