Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Handlebars

On my last long bike trip i forgot to leave my bike in first gear while stopped on a hill, my bike fell over and the fun ball at the end of my brake lever broke off along with the cap at the end of my grip. i don't know about everyone else, but once something breaks on my bike i'm just not as excited to ride it.
Since i'm retarded i failed to put throttle grip on correctly but i don't even like the grip so i'm not even going to bother with. i'll just buy the kuryakyn iso grips that everyone else has. The cool thing about the iso grips is that you can attach funky caps to them.

Since i'm like the 3rd owner of the bike i had no idea where to get a replacement lever. i went to order a stock one but it didn't look the same in the picture, so i searched online and found that kuryakyn had a similar one if not the same. Turned out it was the exact same lever and i didn't have to replace the clutch lever because they matched, less work for me woot!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I love this song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs&feature=related

Chelle said...

Let's try that again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs