Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to San Diego

Hi there! Today's pictures are from Monday January 17! Julie's last day in PA before heading back to California. I went over to Uncle Gary's thinking I could play Wii while she packed. But of course I didn't get the chance too as she had taken over the tv room with all her stuff. Also, she decided to wait the last minute to move her files from her old laptop to her new fancy one. So I helped with that since there wasn't anything else I could do. I think I folded a pair of sweat pants too.

Below is a sandwich I've never seen before, peanut butter, jelly, and potato chips! Sounds pretty absurd if you ask me. I've had a mayo and potato chip sandwich with some ground pepper, now that's a tasty sandwich. But I don't know about this PBJ and chips business.
I forget what this stew is called, its one of Aunt Janice's super awesome hearty recipes which was excellent on a cold day.
Julie was running a little late to the airport so she decided to drive since she thought he would drive too slow. I saw my life pass before my eyes a few times before we arrived at the airport.
Side mirror!
I wasn't planning on going to the airport with Uncle Gary and Julie, but Uncle Gary said I could tag along. I figured I didn't have anything planned that day and Uncle Gary could use the company on the ride back.
I don't understand how American Airlines runs their operations. You have a kiosk where you print out your own boarding pass as well as plug in the number of bags you are checking in. Then you have to drag your bags to the counter where they weigh them and put tags on them. After that, you have to haul them to the TSA security monster scan machine. It just doesn't seem very efficient. I guess their reasoning was that most passengers won't check their bags for domestic flights since they want to save monies.

No comments: