Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snowboarding 2011!

Got out once this winter to go snowboarding. It turned out to be a pretty good day since it snowed in the morning. It was Spring Mountain again this time and even though it wasn't "men's day", I still got a pretty good deal on the lift ticket. Usually the all day ticket is $29, and since we didn't plan ahead of time we decided to go later to take advantage of the evening lift ticket which is $25 after 4pm. It also happened to be "business bash" night which means if you have a business card or work I.D. you can get an additional $5 off.

We all know I don't work so I don't have a work I.D. However, I do have a business card that I had to make for one of my finances classes. So I brought it along and sure enough they took another $5 off my ticket so I only had to pay $20! Not as good as the $15 all day on Monday but every dollar counts in my book!

This lady on skis took our picture with Julie's iPhone 4, it came out horribly blurry. I would have been okay with it but the fact that she has the same phone as Julie, I'd expect her to be able to take a better picture.
I brought my camera, but I only had enough battery juice to get one picture off.
Another iPhone picture. Not sure why we didn't use the flash.
Julie also snagged some video of me "rippin' it hardcore" down one of the trails but I haven't acquired that video yet.

No comments: