Monday, February 28, 2011

Car is Fixed!

Got my car fixed a couple weeks ago. The work done to it took 7 days. It was suppose to be five but because of the snowy weather it postponed it for later.

I was a little sad to give up the rental hybrid but its nice to have my car back looking better than ever! Well, I guess when I drove it off the lot after I purchased, that was its prime...but you know what I mean.
I'm not exactly sure what work was done. I do believe that the wheel was replaced and there's new paint on the door, bumper, and wheel base. All that matters is that its lookin' good, right? I did however notice that they filled my tire with air rather than nitrogen. I'm sure that doesn't make too big of an impact on the car. I could always go down to Costco and get free nitrogen if I want.
Now for some angled action shots!
There is still part of me that wishes I pocketed that $1,968.16 but I know I made the right decision because looking at scratches every time I got in my car would drive me crazy. Now if it was on the passenger's side...

No comments: