Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

Not only is Valentine's Day a sad day for most people, now the following day is for me. Daisy would have been 15 years old today. i know she was just a dog but i keep finding myself checking under the dinner table where she always laid. Just had to lay close enough to be in the way when you pull your chair out to sit down or lay under half of the table where everyone has their feet. There is the garage too, she always laid on the cement side even though there is carpeting by the door, i look there whenever i walk into the garage...

When actors have to cry people always ask them how they do it and they reply just think of something really sad that's happened to them. i thought that was ridiculous. After you cry about something once or twice you're pretty much out of tears of that particular moment. But just writing this silly post my eyes are already watering...lemon.

i guess that's my cue to end this post. Maybe shooting some geese well make me feel better.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Awwwww - I miss Daisy too!