Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter Weather?

Finally got some snow again. Looks like a couple inches too! i saw some kids enjoying a snow day, not sure why though because i could have biked in this weather let alone take a bus to school. So i thought it was pretty ridiculous some schools had a snow day.

As i was sitting looking at the snow, i remembered i had my snowboard! i put my boots on and strapped my feet in the board and went down the hill on the side of my house. As i was about to go down the hill i saw a goose hanging out next to the stairs by the deck. What i should have done was brought my BB gun with me and while "snowboarding" down the behind the house, whipped out the BB gun and pull a James Bond sneak attack on the goose. Tell me that wouldn't have been amazing.

Of course if i actually did that i would probably end up in the pond some how, get hypothermia and die. But i did scare the goose back into the pond, i didn't even have to do anything...it bounced when it heard me strapping on boots.

Took me about 5 seconds to come to a complete stop from the side of the house. i then took a boot out of the board and waddled back up to down 2 more times...then realized i looked ridiculous and went back inside the house. That was my fun for the day.

No comments: