Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Been Running

In an attempt to not be so lazy, to make my ski trips more enjoyable, and maybe even just be more fit...i decided to lose some weight. i started running in the summer but then i tried the limbo stunt...and that kind of put a hold on the running. i then tried eating less because usually my portions are enough for 4 people. i managed to lose 15 lbs just by eating regular portions.

After a few weeks i tried to run again. My sister left her treadmill for us so i made use of that. i don't run for very long but i manage to get on that thing 5 times a week along with some other exercises. i seem to have hit a plateau with my weight loss...so looks like i'll have to run twice a day or add another work out.

i was 235 lbs in August, and weighed myself after a run today i am now...
That being after a run its just water weight lost and i'm really like 201-203 lb. But its nice to think i'm actually under 200 lb. i know 30 lbs isn't very impressive over a couple months but i am a lazy son so what do you expect. Of course i don't look different or feel different, people that haven't seen me for awhile even say i look the same. i guess i'll just have to increase the running add some crunches or something. Since i don't have a job that shouldn't be a problem. Probably start that after the ski trip if i'm still alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I wish I could lose 30 lbs.....but I don't run! :)

XO - Ria