Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vamlumtimes

Just like all the other Valentine's Days i'll be spending this one alone. As for cards and junx i haven't gotten those for awhile either. The occasional friend on the buddy list may receive a typed "happy v-day" from me just so at least someone said it to them. My Valentine's Days have been pretty lame but i'm not one those many people that say they hate valentines or it makes them sick. i never even met Valentine how could i hate them?

i remember my sophomore roommate said he wasn't going to do anything for his lady friend. Told me he wasn't going to get her anything for week. But sure enough, the day of valentines day he dragged me to the 30th Street Station to pick out some flowers. He decided to go for the cheesy 1/2 dozen roses paired with some baby's breath. i guess you can't go wrong with that. It was also raining that day so the paper that the flowers were wrapped in got wet so for some reason it looked like the flowers were a last minute decision. As for his lady friend, she gave him a stuffed snoopy. About four inches tall with two tiny bottles of Jack Daniels tied to it. Kind of like Snoopy was doing a "Edward Jack Hands" or something...Looked like she came up with that gift last minute too when she heard my roommate got her flowers.

Even though no one sent me a valentines today...i still got something, from Webkinz! i got a card from my kinzpost mail box. Also got a present, opened it up and received some flowers and two kinds of chocolates! i know, its sad i have to resort to webkinz to get something for valentines day.
i also won a tv on the Webkinz Super Wheel! The alchemy tv, but i'll probably end up selling it. The screen is smaller than the LCD i already bought that's probably 46" full 1080p with 120hz refresh rate. Only the best for my webkinz home. But i still only get 3 channels...The alchemy tv looks like its only 36 to 40 inches. Probably only supports 720 progressive scan with a lame 60hz. i guess i could keep it, put it in another room....not many people have a free floating tv.

i also bought a sandwich maker, it as on sale at the curio shop. Only ten kinzcash off but everyone needs a sandwich maker. Ugh, i need a life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still a bit salty that I didn't finish my guinness on the count of me not being able to see straight. Bollocks.