Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jenny

My mom is currently in Vietnam to hang out with her nephews and nieces since my uncles are not in the states and are unable to spend Tet (chinese new year) with them. As a result i no longer have a feast prepared for me for lunch and dinner anymore. Breakfast would be included in there but i'm never up early enough to eat breakfast.

As a result of my mom gone i have to pretty much feed myself. She did leave some hamburger patties and some lasagna in the freezer...but come on now, that takes too much work. What i did find though were some left over jenny craig meals in the freezer. My mom did the jenny thing but didn't eat all the food she bought. Excellent...

Todays lunch consisted of macaroni and cheese with green beans and carrots. The directions were easy enough, just slide out the tray and poke some holes in the lid. Put it in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, tear off the cover, let it sit for 2 minutes and its ready to eat!

It wasn't that great though, i'm pretty sure my easy mac with crushed Nacho Doritos in it was much better back in my freshman year in College...man i ate so well those days. Another complaint with this meal is that the carrots and green beans tasted like cheese...oh well, there are only a couple more craig meals left.

No comments: