Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?

Went to quizo again last night at New Deck. Of course my table didn't win anything. Afterwards i hung around the city for a bit before heading home.

Ever since burring daisy, i've had ridiculous dreams/nightmares with her in them. Last night i had another of them. Took place at some building in Saudi, we were having a family reunion or something...and of course there were people in my dream that i didn't know...and random kids i knew from high school that don't talk to me. Later my sister rolls up to the building in our old van, named Doo Doo Brown...the most ugly van ever...and she got out of the car holding daisy...her eyes were weird looking...like they were whited out, her fur was falling out, and there were red specs on he fur like she had some kind of skin disease, of course she bit me so i'll probably turn into a zombie in my next dream. I then called for her and she got really excited and seemed to have some life in her, and then i heard a "bang" in her chest...and her stomach ripped open and fluids started pouring out..

Of course i rushed over and put pressure on the opening and tried to hold her guts in...and maybe even cried a bit. Then my sister said,"man, its this is great...its like watching a movie"

i then woke up...i guess it didn't help that i watched a bit of a zombie movie, 28 Days Later, a couple hours before going to bed.

After getting out of bed and going down stairs, thought my dog trauma was over...then my mom calls me over and said she got me a christmas present...a WEBKINZ SHELTY...same breed as daisy...she also got some for my nephews and nieces...and they're all under 10 years old...I guess its been awhile since my mom has bought me something that was for a little kid, so i should have expected it.

On the bright side, i've always been curious about this webkinz world....apparently you can bling out your pet's crib and buy them clothes. i bet you can even have webkinz fights...maybe if i get enough webkinz, and enslave the rest of these digital pets...i can take over the WEBKINZ world! NARF!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride bicycles?

NARF!
I miss Daisy too:(