Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kinz Cash Doesn't Grow On Trees?!

i guess its the second day i've had this ridiculous webkinz account. its ridiculous, i can't even get a job in webkinz world. i delivered papers the first day and failed, and couldn't apply for a job for 8 hours...who thought that was a good day?? i bought a garden today and its covered in snow and i can't grow anything...just wasted 1000 bones...err i mean kinz cash.

The worst thing about webkinz world is that the fastest way to make cash is answering questions that give you 5 kinz cash per question...can't my pet just work the streets or something?! Or become a drug dealer to make some real money? i did find 'mushrooms' in the webkinz store...

As for my webkinz crib, its pretty lame...spent all my kinz cash on the stupid 'rock star' table and couch. i bought the webkinz a treadmil but apparently that wasn't good enough and it told me to get it a bath tub...cost me another 1200 kinzcash...

Of course i named my webkinz daisy...and she's chillin on the couch, might read a book.
Oh do i dread you you Quizzy's Whizkinz...disregard that fact that the difficulty is set on 5-6 year olds. How is a 5 year old suppose to know a goat doesn't have round pupils?!?
Hopefully i can get my nieces and nephews to give me some webkinz gifts and i can pawn them for some cash to pimp out my kinz crib...ugh, i can't believe i sign into this crap.

No comments: