Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! My new years was spent at Ryan's house in Philly. After dropping off the champagne, everyone there jumped into three cars to Buca di Beppo. We got a massive table for the 14 of us. Of course I ended up getting dishes with Manthan. So rather than getting some pasta with some tasty sea food or meat...We got a plate of Cheese Manicotti. So that we wouldn't wait too long to eat we got a Garlic Bread with Mozzarella, which really looked like a pizza without any sauce. Of course the 2 person cheese manicotti didn't feed us so right when it came out we made another order of Baked Ravioli...

I think I should really get a refund, because it clearly says the dish is for 2 people...but it didn't filly me up. I could have finished it myself and still be hungry. Ugh..talk about false advertisement.
After dinner, headed back to the house to get our party on. Though people would not stop showing up and it got pretty crowded pretty quickly. There wasn't even any room for pong! So we moved a table to the basement...and Ryan never uses the basement...Had to hack my way through a million spider webs. The wonderful beer selection that night was Lion's Head and Rolling Rock...

Of course I was unbeatable at pong while being paired up with Manthan. But not many people went down to the basement until later in the party when the table was used for flip cup. Though I'm not very good at flip cup I managed not to get voted off during the survivor rounds. Of course Ryan spent most of the night playing Quarters...his most favorite game ever.
One thing that Ryan failed to tell me was that there would be a bunch of freshman at the party. When there are freshman at a party I just feel old...but most of them soon passed out later in the night and did not have to witness them making fools of themselves.

The party was getting pretty tame around 2 am and it looked like everyone was ready to crash, but then Kyle came over with some hyper girls and it looked like the party would go on for a little longer...but not for me, I got out of there and headed home at 2:40 am...to my nice quiet room with a California King bed...

1 comment:

Floyd Saner said...

There is no menu item designated "for two people" that can fill you! I know - I traveled with you on a motorcycle trip for 10 days. Your dad could have retired 5 years earlier if he had not had to feed you.