Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its Hard to Say Goodbye...

i don't really know anything about caring for mice. i was thinking about keeping Jax for one more day. i decided to let his last 24 hours with me be more enjoyable by cleaning the trash can that has been his home. The trash can was disgusting...between the rotting cheese, molding peanut butter, gross ashes from the hookah, and Jax's nasty poo...it created a intoxicating smell indescribable.

Decided to transport Jax to a small cardboard box while i cleaned the trash. i even put a glove on to pick him up, but he didn't want to be picked up. Kept jumping around the trash can and when i finally grabbed him, he bit me...one my middle finger and it bled. Maybe its way of showing affection by transmitting all kinds of diseases through my blood stream...or he just doesn't like me i'll never know. But if i die in the next 24 hours then we'll have a pretty good idea of the cause.

After that fun incident i ran to the bathroom, washed my hands and poured hydrogen peroxide all over my finger. That's it, he had his chance...i'm getting rid of him today.

I drove him to a park near by and let him go. I thought he would run away as fast as he could but he just kind of sniffed around. Like he was a dog and we were just out for a walk. He even hoped towards me a couple times, though i didn't want to get bitten again so i made sure we had a couple feet between us. Well i hope you make it out here Jax, maybe find another house to cause a ruckus in.

No comments: