Monday, December 27, 2010

Aunt Janice's Breakfast Feast!

Of course my Dad and I were late to the breakfast. We were told to be there at 10:00 am and we didn't walk in the door until 10:35 am. The only time I'm ever on time for anything is if I drive myself.

Supposedly everyone wasn't waiting too long. Aunt Janice made quite the spread. Quiche, frittata, baked grapefruit with brown sugar, roasted potatoes, cinnabuns, and Christmas ham.
The amount of food was overwhelming. I might as well have been at Shady Maple in Lancaster. Everything was really good. My favorite was the quiche. I kept eating it even after being full.
I always envy their tree. Every year its packed full with presents. As much as I like getting presents, that's not what I look forward to. I really enjoy seeing other people open presents. I guess everyone does, but I think I enjoy it more than most. Sadly, Uncle Gary, Aunt Janice, and Julie didn't have time to open their presents that morning and had to wait until we bounced.
Found this bear to take a picture of. I could use a good squeeze right about now.
Aunt Janice always has a stock pile of assorted teas. I forget what I had but it was good. One of those immune booster ones. I had it plain although I am a fan of honey.

No comments: