Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad News Bears

Manthan went to India for a month. He returned a few weeks ago and since then we've hung out a few times and even played beer pong at his place in Philly. Lately though, he's been really sick. So much so he went to the doctor to see what was up.

Well, yesterday morning I get a call from him telling me that his doctor thinks he has contracted a disease from India and that everyone he has been in contact with might have gotten it too, which includes me. What is even more awesome is that I don't have health insurance so I'll most likely die if I indeed did get infected by him. If you don't see any blog posts from me, you'll know why.

I suppose 25 years on this earth is a good amount of time. I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to do but I suppose most people don't anyway. On the bright side, my parents will have a little more spending money and you'll have one less crappy blog to read.

No comments: