Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

Spent Christmas Eve at the Cousins'. I was told the festivities started at 8pm, so I left my mom's church a little before and arrived at 8:15pm. I was the first one there and people didn't start funneling in until what felt like 20 minutes later.

The Dan Household has two cats and a dog. Below is Buttons, I believe she is Bekah's favorite.
Julie and Rach for a pose.
The other cat is Clarence. He slept most of the time that night but he mosied around from person to person. Julie and him get along great.
I think Lydia came up with this while at Abby and Josh's. You turn off all the lights in the room while having the Christmas tree lit. You then lay under the tree and look up. Its suppose to look like a forest or something? Not sure, but it had to be fun if they continue to do it.
Clarence again.
Aunt Janice and Uncle Gary were kind enough to get me a gift. I've never seen it before. What you do is place this hat with a net on your head and you throw balls in it? I'll have to read the directions. This might have to be one of those games that requires alcohol consumption to enjoy.
Here is Lydia sportin' it as well.
Clarence!
Julie being mean to Clarence.
Had a pretty good time at the party. Turned out to be a late night as I had to drive Julie home, yawn.

No comments: