Monday, December 20, 2010

Sumney Tavern Outing

Went to hang out with Brent on Monday. When I arrived he was in the shower, he takes the longest showers. He actually told me that he had to wash his hair twice because its been awhile, ew.

Below we have a picture of Brent's new whip, a 2004 Toyota Celica with just over 100,000 miles on it. The Toyota Celica is tiny but they make up for it with gas mileage rated 33 mpg highway. According to Brent he gets a little more than that. The car looks like its in pretty good condition considering what he paid for it, should last him a good amount of time.

Upon walking in the house I was greeted by this lady, Dorthy, Julie's fish. I'm not sure when she got this fish. I think she acquired her freshman year which would make her about 5 years old. For a fish she has quite the personality. When ever I get near her she puts her face up against the bowl moving her little fish lips. Looks a little cramped in her bowl, I wonder if she wishes for a bigger tank to get some exercise. Maybe one of those treasure chests that open and close every so often.
While waiting for Brent to finish in the shower I entertained myself by taking silly photos. With all these snowmen you would think I was at my other Aunt's house, the one with the farm.
Brent finally got out of the shower but took another hour before he put a shirt on, it was in the dryer. As you can see he is quite skinny these days. He must not have ranch dressing in his diet anymore.
Later in the evening we met up with Brent's friend Nikki at Sumney Tavern for a few beverages. Here they are getting their nicotine fix.
After the tavern, we headed back to my place of residence for some television and hookah. Nikki gave me the evil eye in this picture. Nothing really was on tv, we watched most of Elf and some food network shows, my favorite!
Here's Brent with his fancy getup. Overall it was a chill night which is rare when a bar is involved.
Nikki decided to take a bunch of random pictures, here is one of them. On the left is a bottle of snake rice wine. Pretty sure I'll never consume it, I've heard bad things from Zane Lamprey about it when he tried some. On the right there is the old school camera my Dad used back in the day and a baby lamb on top of it.

No comments: