Friday, December 31, 2010

Some New Kicks!

I got some new sneakers! They're Onisuka Tiger Ultimate 81's. The picture below is actually of the first pair I received but I returned them because they were too big. I have always thought my shoe size was 11.5. Since Onisuka Tiger is owned by Asics. I have a pair of Asics in size 12, so I was certain that 11.5 would fit but they were way too big. So I had them returned and got the 11's which were still a little big but the 10.5's that I tried on at the mall were two narrow for my stupidly wide feet. The cool thing about sneakers these days is that most of them come with two pairs of laces of different color!
I'm still unsure which laces I prefer. At first I was leaning towards the white/grey laces, but now I'm rocking the blue laces, since blue is my favorite color. Let me know what you think!

No comments: