Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who Let Me Have a Camera?!

Boy do I have some random photos for this blog post. Apparently I have a thing for Redner's Spring Water as I have posted three pictures of a water bottle. This first picture is pretty silly, I got one of those lenses and reversed it before taking a picture. As a result, you get a super narrow dept of field. Kind of felt like taking a picture with a microscope.
Here we have another one of a paper bill. I tried getting more of the money in the picture but this is the most I could get without the entire picture being blurry.
Spring Water! I wish I had one of those Britta Filters. You know, the ones that go on the tap. I suppose the pitchers are okay but they take up too much space in the refrigerator.
Another picture of a water bottle! There is even a second bottle in the background! Did you know a guy made an artificial island with water bottles? You should check it out. Pretty crazy if you ask me. He gave up his job, belongings, and family to build it. I guess the job and possessions is doable, but your family? That's a little intense.

No comments: