Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cookies

The annual Christmas cookie making went down this past Sunday which is also when the Eagles had their amazing comeback against the New York Giants. Every year Aunt Janice has all of her nieces, their significant others, and one nephew (me) over to make some fun festive cookies.

Due to my car problems I arrived a little late and Rach, Abby, Bekah, and Lydia already had a head start on the cookie production. I believe they are called "sugar cookies".
Below is Abby talking to Josh in one of her stylish aprons that she made.
I asked Josh for a picture and this is the face he gave me. Weird.
Surprisingly, the girls forgot when to put the sprinkles on the cookies. They baked the cookies before decorating them. Luckily we had some icing to put on already baked cookies. I couldn't get my hands on much dough so I only stamped out a couple cookies with the cookies cutters before moving to the icing station.
Heres Bekah taking an iPhone app break.
When everyone took a lunch break for some pizza, I decided to press on as I had already eaten before arriving. Below you can see what I had accomplished! I did everything below except the bottom left cookie. Bekah for some reason stock two cookie people together. I did however give the one cookie person a "pearl necklace", take it as you will.
My Dad was in a hurry to bounce so I didn't get to finish as many cookies as I had wanted but I think I did pretty good in the time I had.
Even though we were missing Brent and Julie arrived late, it was still a good time and glad I was able to squeeze it in before heading to Lawrenceville to see John and Kelly's new place.

No comments: