Sunday, December 12, 2010

He Came Back!

I found the squirrel again the other day hopping around in the backyard. Not sure what he was doing. Nothing out there that would be of interest for a squirrel, unless they like mint and hot peppers.
I haven't been able to come up with a better name than "Henry"yet. I guess I'll just call him that unless someone else comes up with a better name. I think its nice he likes hanging around the house. Something else to look at besides the annoying geese. Apparently though, squirrels can be a nuisance. My Dad told me today that when my Uncle brought his car in to get some work done, they found a squirrel next in his car! The squirrel even helped himself to some wiring to make his nest. The mechanic said that the wires that were damage were for the cruise control. My uncle doesn't use cruise control so that's probably why he never had an issue with it. I hope Henry doesn't have any ideas to start building a nest under the hood of my car. Oh man, it just occurred to me that Henry could be a girl. "Henry" is one of those unisex names, isn't it?

1 comment:

Chelle said...

My name choices:
1. Curly
2. Henderson
3. Maximilian
4. Sergeant MintPepperson*


*my fave