Saturday, December 25, 2010

Eagles Party

After the cookies making, I took the van to New Jersey to meet up with everyone at JZ's. They had an Eagles slash "show everyone our new place" party. Due to the cookie event I arrived after the game but I was able to listen to the unbelievable win on the radio. The food theme that night was Mexican and Kelly was nice enough to leave the food out for my consumption.
John and Kelly have poodle named Smokey. He's old and frail and even though I'm not crazy about poodles, he's alright. Here you can see me trying to squeeze in the couch between Kelly and Smokey. Smokey was generous enough to move his back legs before I sat down to make more room.

Even though I was on the road during the final minutes of the Eagles game, I was able to catch a bunch of highlights. This is definitely the most intense game I've ever seen.
Here we have Rich sporting one of his many new flannels, Heather took this picture.
Cookies!

Apparently Graham is not a big fan of pictures.
Sleeping Smokey.
Smokey was extra fluffy that night because Kelly brushed him. John was telling me that his new thing is to eat dog poop. He must be confusing it with tootsie rolls or something in his old age.
Overall it was a nice relaxed time and I really enjoyed the Mexican spread. I love flour tortillas. I bet they're bad for you, it seems like everything that I like is less than healthy.

No comments: