Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stuffed Companion

I've already written about Babo but I've haven't mentioned him for awhile.
I've taken him practically everywhere. He rode on my motorcycle across the country and back and I squeeze him into my luggage wherever I go. Childish, perhaps but I never said I was mature in the slightest. Babo was given to me by my youngest sister and while he may be ugly, he makes up for it in softness and a great pillow on the plane.

Having a bad day? Someone giving you a hard time? Babo's got my back. What he lacks in mind power, he makes up for in love. He's everybody's best friend. He will stick with you to the end and when something scary happens, he will send you a nice greeting card from wherever he runs away to. Babo is a mischievous creature so its best to bring him with you to as many places as possible. Its okay to leave him at home but it is recommend you keep the cookies in money on the highest shelf. This is all stated in his "bio" on the uglydoll website.

That's probably why we get along so well, our love for cookies and money. Despite having Babo for a couple years, he's still in pretty good shape. I know other people who give their uglydolls a lot more lovin' seem to lose their mouths or plumpness.

Well that's about all I have in me today. As you can see my life has been very uneventful so I have very little to write about. I leave you with this silly shallow depth of field black and white photo, bam.

No comments: