Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Decor

I'm certain that my Mom lives for the Christmas holiday. She has so many decorations, she could easily decorate three medium sized homes. Most of her collection consists of Nutcrackers and Santa Clauses. One Santa even has fiber optics coming out of him and stands about three feet tall. My mom is also stuck on hanging stuff from the ceiling. If its Chinese New Year its lanterns, Valentines Day its a bunch of red things, and this time for Christmas its these enormous spherical ornaments as well as dozens of plastic snow flakes spanning about eight inches wide.

I'll have to get some pictures of all this stuff, but for now the following pictures will have to do.

Above you can see a portion of my mom's nutcracker army. Below is the seven foot tree which appears small because the ceiling is so high.

Here is the new garland. My mom is overly excited about this. It looks the same as last years if you ask me.
Bear with me, I tried to get a little "artsy" with the next couple of shots. At least I'm willing to admit I know nothing about photography. The one thing I am an expert on is sleeping in.
Some macro attempts on the garland.
Can't leave out your monochrome!
That's all I've got for now. Apparently I've been bitten by the photo bug so you'll be subjected more horrible pictures in the future. Luckily, no one visits the blog so the number will be minimal.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

ummmm helllooooooo if little brother had told me he was blogging again after dropping off the face of the blogosphere i would have been reading since november!